Laura Serrano Campoy
«What you deny subdues you, what you accept transforms you.»
SPECIALISED IN CHILD AND YOUTH PSYCHOLOGY
Graduate in psychology from the European University of Madrid.
Master’s degree in General Health Psychology from the UEM.
Areas of work:
- Tic disorders.
- Tourette’s syndrome.
- Emotional dependence – adolescents and adults.
- Neuropsychology for children and adolescents.
- Study techniques and learning problems.
- Attention disorders and hyperactivity.
- Stimulation for people with cognitive impairment.
- Anxiety and mood disorders, phobias, stress, self-esteem.
Laura, in her way of working, follows the integrative cognitive-behavioural approach whose scientific evidence is more than proven.
Services and Prices
Request your appointment with Laura Serrano
Remember to indicate correctly your email and telephone number in order to confirm your appointment.