Graduate in psychology from the European University of Madrid.
Master’s degree in General Health Psychology from the UEM.
Areas of work:
- Tic disorders.
- Tourette’s syndrome.
- Emotional dependence – adolescents and adults.
- Neuropsychology for children and adolescents.
- Study techniques and learning problems.
- Attention disorders and hyperactivity.
- Stimulation for people with cognitive impairment.
- Anxiety and mood disorders, phobias, stress, self-esteem.
Laura, in her way of working, follows the integrative cognitive-behavioural approach whose scientific evidence is more than proven.